You can purchase it as an eBook for 4.99$ HERE.
You can also purchase it as a paperback for 9.99$ HERE.
It feels good to finally get this book out! It's just over TWICE the length of the original Demoness. As for what it's about, well, here's the synopsis:
John Greenfield's life has changed forever.
After finding a wounded, unconscious demoness while out hunting one morning, he saved her life and learned much about her. Her name is Yelena and she is from another realm of existence. As they got to know each other, something that first grew out of intense passion and lust has transformed into something more: a powerful and deepening love.
Now, both have decided to cast off their former lives in search of a life together. But this will be difficult. As a demoness, Yelena is hated and reviled without thought by most of the people who occupy the land, and John along with her as a demon-lover. If they're going to do this, they will need something special, unique, and very rare: an amulet that will hide Yelena's true nature from the local populace.
But in order to get this, they will have to travel into the Emerald Wild, the most dangerous forest in the land, in order to earn enough coin to purchase such an artifact. The time has come to explore the untamed wilderness and each other...
CONTENT WARNING: This title contains adult situations, sex scenes, an interracial and open relationship, and a lot of hot human on inhuman action. You have been warned.
So have at it!
Also, the paperback version of Demoness is out now! It's 7.99$. You can get it HERE.
Now, the time has come to get to updates. There are a LOT of them. I've covered some of this in previous updates, but not everything. Basically, a LOT is going on right now in terms of what I'm planning on doing with my writing and ideas keep coming to me and getting reorganized and that's why there's so many update blog posts. I'm trying to kind of keep it all organized in my head and for the fans.
So with that, here we go!
Now, because I kind of ramble a bit, I'm going to post a straightforward, bullet-point list here now. If you like having more information, keep reading below that.
- I am updating almost ALL of my titles with new cover art that I designed and better formatting.
- This is resulting and will result in free titles not being free for a little while.
- I will be re-releasing Hellcats, Wanderlust, Alien Harem, and The Royal Trilogy (retitled Royal Lust) as novels. This will take some time, as I need to do some rewriting and brand new writing in some cases. These will be getting brand new covers featuring some hand-drawn art!
- I also intend to, eventually, replace almost all of my cover art with covers featuring hand-drawn characters.
- I'm going to try and get Amazon to push out an e-mail to allow people to get updated versions of some of my titles. (Demoness, My Undead Lover, Exploration, Misty Vixen Starter Pack.)
- I'm going to update my website and my blogger, especially my blogger, as I figure I should probably keep it around for awhile longer.
- Hellcats will be out April 11th!
- I've decided to finally release Women of the Wild #1, since it's done and I'm just sitting on it. First chapter will be up on Patreon very soon and it is slated for release April 18th in eBook, Kindle Unlimited, and paperback!
- Nude versions of Demoness II, Exploration, and Hellcats will be coming to Patreon soon, with more to follow in the future.
- I will be turning Exploration and My Undead Lover into trilogies. These will be non-exclusive and will be available through Smashwords, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, etc.
- Starting sometime this month, I will begin posting PARASEXUAL, and once that first season is wrapped up, I'll begin writing HAVEN. And then bounce back and forth, releasing an episode roughly every four days.
- A few round-up random things: I'm going to be taking down the Quickies in June, making Large & Lovely free, I'm going to be posting most of the stories in Quickies to the site as free shorts for the fans, and try to write a few new ones. I'm debating about whether or not to publish these for the fans shorts or just leave them on the site as basic freebies. I'm also going to try and find some time to start doing some fan fiction. It's either going to be Mass Effect or Dragon Age, based on the poll. Not sure yet.
Now for some expanded intel.
Right now, I'm in the process of updating almost all of my older titles with new cover art, all of which is designed by me, (for better or for worse...), new formatting, and updated back matter. (Basically just the links to my other books and social media in the back.) This is taking like...a long time. I'm trying to power through it. So that's what's happening right now.
Small Side Note: As a result of updating older titles, stories that are supposed to be free are kicked back to costing money. It should be a simple process of getting them back to being free.
Once that's wrapped up, my next big kind of background project will be converting Hellcats, Wanderlust, Alien Harem, and The Royal Trilogy (retitled to Royal Lust), into novels. Hellcats and Alien Harem will be trilogies, although they will end at the same place as they have before, there will be a fair amount of new content in both of these. The same can be said for Wanderlust, which will have four novels. Royal Lust will basically be the same, so if you don't feel like buying it, you won't be missing out on anything. As soon as all those are up, I'm going to take a break before moving on to future titles.
I'm in the process of getting some characters from the older works drawn (clothed for the covers and nude for fun extras!) to serve as cover art for the re-releases.
Some of my titles that I'm updating will, hopefully, be given the option to re-download updated versions of them. I have to ask Amazon to do this. Basically, if they say yes, they'll send out an e-mail to everyone who owns the book and you'll get the new version. New versions will include any edits I've made since initial publication, a brand new cover, updated formatting, and a table of contents! These titles will include: Exploration, My Undead Lover, The Misty Vixen Starter Pack, & Demoness.
I've decided to keep my blogspot around and I'm going to TRY to give it a makeover. I want drop-down menus! Unfortunately, they don't have a built-in way to do this, so I'll need to fuck around with HTML to try and make it work. We'll see how this comes out. But I'm also going to do a bit of reorganizing on this site here because I had a few new ideas.
Hellcats is ready to go. I'm going to release it April 11th as an eBook, in the Kindle Unlimited, and as paperback! The eBook will be 2.99$, the paperback 9.99$.
Some of you may know that I finished writing a novel last year. It is the first in a long-running series that's almost like a novel series re-imagining of Wanderlust. It's called Women of the Wild. It features a dryad as the main female lead. Since it's written, edited, and basically ready to go, I suddenly kind of realized that I need to stop worrying so much about releasing stuff in order. So I'm just going to release it! It's coming out on April 18th as an eBook for 3.99$, also available on the Kindle Unlimited, and as a paperback for 9.99$.
I'm finally going to be updating my Patreon with actual content! The first chapter of Women of the Wild will be coming very soon and nude versions of the covers of Demoness II, Hellcats, and Exploration will be coming soon! I'm hoping to make this more regular. The nude pics will then come out one month after they are released on Patreon.
I'm going to be writing sequels to Exploration and My Undead Lover, turning them into trilogies. They'll all be available on Smashwords, Barnes & Nobles, Kobo, etc. There will also be a Complete Trilogy collection with a bonus short.
While all this is going on, my primary focus will be producing two brand new episodic series. The first, PARASEXUAL, is set in the Paranormal Erotica universe. I'm aiming for it to be four seasons. The second, HAVEN, is set in the Post Apocalyptic Erotica universe, and will be three seasons.
Quickies are coming down in June. I'm going to be posting most of the stories in it here to the website as basic freebies. I'm still debating as to whether or not I will be publishing any what I call 'for the fans' to the Kindle or Smashwords or anywhere beyond the website for a few reasons: they have some required reading to be fully enjoyed since they feature already established characters and rely on already established lore, and I'm also not too sure how interested people actually are in reading them, and writing/editing/formatting free shorts does take time away from writing other more official stuff. The final reason is that, for some reason, writing these shorts is actually hard for some reason, and not in any kind of good way. For whatever reason, the shorter the form, the harder it seems to get. Despite all this, I will be trying to get some more for the fans free shorts out featuring other characters.
I'm also kicking around a few ideas for other free shorts that can serve as entry points into my shared universes. I got a potentially good one just recently that takes place on Desire, so who knows? Maybe other cool ideas will show up.
Going to try and start getting to work on an erotic fan fiction soon. It's going to be either Mass Effect or Dragon Age, based off of the poll, which had them tied. Not sure which one it will be yet, but I've got at least a rough idea of what I want the stories to be for both of them.
And the last thing I can think of is that at some point, whenever I get a new cover drawn for Large & Lovely, I'm going to make it free.
So...yeah. A shitload of stuff going on behind the scenes right now!
I wanted to thank everyone who reads and reviews and shares and comments, basically everyone who is a fan and helps in any way. I really appreciate it! You all are a big help.
Be on the lookout for more updates and releases!