Today I re-released my fantasy erotica/romance novel Royal Lust!
Originally, it was a trilogy of novellas titled Royal Love. If you want to know what's different between those two versions, the answer is: basically nothing. In fact, I actually had to remove a bonus short story originally released with the Complete Trilogy pack, as it screwed with the pacing a bit. Not to fear however, as that short, along with several others, will be released for free to my website!
Here's the synopsis: Ellie Lennox is the eldest daughter of the lord of the township Lennox, making her the princess and next in line. Being six foot six and heavily into adventuring, she finds it difficult to find a man to marry, let alone someone to sleep with her. All she’s really interested in are adventures and getting laid, but after a dry spell of sex, she concocts a plan to satisfy her desperate craving.
Warren is a young healer, employed by the local lord to deal with the castle’s magical needs. Although he lusts after Princess Ellie and longs for her best friend Lena, who has been cursed to be undead, he knows that neither will ever be interested in him in that way. Or so he thought. Everything changes when Ellie whisks Lena away to the secluded family cabin and orders Warren to join them. She’s about to change everything as she prepares for a night of hot sex between all three of them...
If you'd like to buy a copy, you can grab it for your Kindle HERE for 2.99, and you can grab it as a paperback right HERE for 9.99$.
Also, just in case you missed it, here's a quick list of other titles I've recently released.
All of these are available in eBook and paperback format, and will eventually be coming to other platforms, like Smashwords, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, and more.
Now, as for the near future.
Wanderlust, a re-release of roughly the first season of that series in novel format, will be coming out June 15th, with Wanderlust II coming out July 1st, Wanderlust III coming July 15th, Wanderlust IV coming August 1st, and Wanderlust - The Complete Collection coming August 3rd. I'll be writing some new content for Wanderlust IV.
I am currently over halfway done with writing Parasexual, which is the first novel in a new series that takes place in my Paranormal Erotica Universe. It'll be 3.99$, as it isn't as long as Demoness II or my other, lengthier releases are going to be. It's a harem novel and a lot more lighthearted, with a lot of emphasis on sex and fun with hot paranormal ladies. Unless something goes really wrong, I will have this out sometime in June. I plan on continuing to work on the Parasexual series until it is complete.
I am about a quarter of the way done with Demoness III. I wish I was farther along, and I honestly would be if all this bullshit with Amazon hadn't completely derailed my life. Parasexual would be done by now and I'd be on my way to writing Parasexual 2. But that's not what happened. On top of that, Demoness III is longer and a little more complex than what I'm used to writing. I'm aiming for it to be about as long as Demoness II, but it might end up being a little longer. We'll see. Either way it will be priced at 4.99$.
When I finish up Demoness III, I'm going to immediately get to work on Women of the Wild II, since people really seem to like the first one.
Now, some of you may be wondering about re-releases. I've since had some time to think about how I want to treat my re-releases, so below is a simple, comprehensive list of where I stand with regards to all my series I wrote before Demoness.
- Wanderlust. This is getting re-released basically as-is, with a little bit of new content, in four novels.
- Alien Harem. After some consideration, I have decided to do a full rewrite. This will probably be a trilogy.
- Adventurous & Amazonian's Love. These are getting re-released as stand-alone novels with basically no changes.
- Paranormal Passions. This is getting re-released as a trilogy of novels with basically no changes.
- Valkyries. This is getting completely rewritten from the ground up, and I intend to treat it as seriously as my newer Demoness titles, i.e., they will be longer, more complex titles. Not sure how long this series will go on for.
- Lust & Adventure. I'll be re-releasing this as a trilogy of novels with basically no changes, however, I am considering continuing this series, since it left off on a pretty open note. It depends on two things: if I get some good ideas and if people want it.
- Desire. This is being re-released as four novels, with some new material written for the original prequel novella to fill it out some more, and I might continue this. That's a distant might. I have one more idea for another book, and there's always the possibility that I could get more. Plus, Desire's a big place, and there's a lot that can happen. We'll see.
- Sex & Survival. This is getting re-released as a trilogy with basically no changes, however, I am going to write one more novel that kind of serves to open the door for a very massive change in my Post-Apocalyptic Universe, one that shakes things up a lot and, I think, will make things way more interesting for future releases. Like Haven.
And that's it. Hopefully this makes you happy!
I've just got one more thing to touch on. I originally took all of my episodic titles out of the store to protect myself from Amazon threatening me with more false accusations. I figured that now I've been pulled out of the KU, I could put them back up. Unfortunately, the ones that have not naturally fallen out of the KU yet (most of them), I discovered, will reappear in the KU if I try to re-publish them. Which obviously is not what I want.
So my thought is this: once an entire series falls out of the Kindle Unlimited (this should happen my mid August at the latest for all the series) I will post all of the episodes back up, and reduce the price of each down to .99¢. I'll also be making the first episodes of each series free. Now, to be clear, whenever their time comes to start re-publishing, I will be taking their old versions down completely. So, since Wanderlust is starting up soon, I'll be taking down all three seasons in about a week.
And that's the first newsletter. Again, I'll be releasing these at the start of each month. And they'll be shorter than this one, with releases of the previous month, progress reports, my thoughts, and upcoming releases.
Thanks for reading!