Yep, More Updates

 
Hellcats 2.png
 

In case you missed it on Twitter, there is the official Hellcats 2 cover!

That's Syl, in case you're curious. And yes, you will be able to see her naked at some point in the near future. Either if you're signed up to my Patreon, or if you wait until I eventually release it to the site.

Spoiler: She looks good naked.

Now, for a few updates. There aren't a great deal, as I've been busy yet again with a lot of behind-the-scenes stuff. So I'll get the important information out of the way.

Hellcats 2 is still on track for a May 1st release. I'm going to stop updating my blogspot with posts, though I will update it with new links and covers whenever I release something new. Because I don't really like to leave messes behind, I'm probably going to get rid of it and focus all my efforts on this website sometime this year. Speaking of which, I gave the website an update! I hope it looks better now. I'll also be releasing nudes to my Patreon on a somewhat more regular basis. Still working out some kind of schedule.

That's basically all the important news there really is. If you want, you can leave now. If you want to, you can stick around and listen to me complain about busywork.

As for what I've been doing for the past week...

I've been dealing with problems.

The first big problem was that I realized I actually didn't like an aspect of the new covers I made. Which meant that I had to remake almost ALL 200+ of them. I had given them a dark border, which I ended up not liking, at least not on the sides. I also realized that I actually really didn't like the font I'd settled on for my Post Apocalyptic stuff, so I found a new one.

Another cover-related thing that really jumped out at me was that I'd reused certain silhouettes too often on the Complete Seasons or Trilogies. This cropped up when I took a look at my Amazon page and saw a lot of them stacked together. I've done the best I could because honestly, there's not like a massive surplus of quality silhouettes that I can easily access. I had to make due with what I've found. I'm so glad that I can finally update to hand-drawn stuff. It looks a million times better.

I also found out that I missed updating a few covers randomly, so they stick out like a sore thumb, and I apparently forgot to update the paperback version of Royal Lust. Actually update, I CAN'T update the book to Royal Lust, at least not accurately, because once you set the title of the book, it is LOCKED forever. So that sucks. I retitled it recently to Royal Lust because that is way more accurate. (Not sure what I was thinking back then.) But it's a bit of a moot point since I'm re-releasing it as a stand-alone novel June 1st!

I also tried to customize some more of the silhouettes. I changed the head-branches on Wanderlust #9, which is about a dryad. I added in another elf girl on Wanderlust #5, stuff like that.

Then there's the text documents. I had to update ALL of the links in the back to reflect that I have published Hellcats and Women of the Wild. This used to be a simpler process, but now I have to feed each file through a formatting program, so it's even more time-consuming.

And, on top of that, I had to straight-up redo all the Paranormal Passion ones because I realized that I had accidentally used the same font as all of my Fantasy stuff for the titles, so I had to give them all a new font.

On top of that, I ended up creating over a dozen brand new pages on the site, deciding to make my four universes a bit more accessible, giving each series it's own page and banner. I hope they look cool.

And I went through and posted all the new, updated covers to the blogspot as well.

I also created a new banner for Twitter and my site! I can finally use new drawn characters! I plan on adding to and then switching out characters as more get created.

That's about it. It's times like this that I kind of wish I had...ANY kind of help, so that I don't have to derail the writing for a solid four-five days to deal with this massive build-up of work. But it's just me, sitting in front of a computer for hours on end. I mean, now I have a pair of very talented women helping me by drawing the covers, but otherwise it's all me doing the writing, editing, formatting, publishing, and all the other odds and ends that go with that. And that's probably how it will be for a long time.

But whatever. May will be a relatively quiet month, seeing Hellcats 2 & 3, and Hellcats: The Complete Trilogy. June is when things will start to heat up. I'm going to use this quiet period to get some serious writing done on Demoness III and Parasexual, and seeing if I can plan out another book for Alien Harem that takes place in between the two Seasons.

Wish me luck!