I've been told time and again that I need to get a mailing list and I tried, but I had no idea that I was going to be required, BY LAW, to post my address in every single newsletter.
So I was like...fuck that? I don't need everyone to know my fucking address.
Apparently I can get a PO Box, but that's something that's kind of on my to-do list.
So for now, instead, I'm going to be releasing this newsletter at the beginning of each month. I'll try to keep them short and sweet, although this one will be a little lengthy, given that it's the first one.
In case you're new, Amazon fucked me over last month after I was falsely accused by one of their bots for attempting to manipulate page reads in the Kindle Unlimited. Best guess is that an illegal bot read one or more of my books in an attempt to hide itself and look more legit. But to Amazon, they don't care! They threatened to terminate my account, temporarily suspended me, and ripped every last one of my books out of the store for about two goddamned days.
Right in the middle of the best sales of my entire life, costing me literally hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars. More now, given that not only did I lose momentum, but I was also forced to pull out of the Kindle Unlimited, given that they cannot give me any kind of promise that this will not happen again, and the KU was 1/3 of my income.
Naturally, I'm still bitter and pissed. And it's clear that I am not the only author this has happened to. And Amazon doesn't give a fuck. Because fuck the little guys right?
THAT is why I am no longer in the Kindle Unlimited. This has upset several people, for which I apologize. If I had the option to, I would enroll just about everything in the KU. I was thrilled to use it.
As a result of this, I am going to attempt to create my own subscription based service. I am doing this through my PATREON. Below is a list of rewards that I offer.
- For 1$/month you will get access to the first chapter of any stories I am currently working on.
- For 5$/month you will also get access to nude versions of my cover art.
- For 10$/month you will also get access to (eventually) all of my stories in the form of reading it right there on Patreon, or downloading it as a Kindle friendly file, or a PDF.
I am still in the process of piecing together that library. I will be launching it this month. Below is a list of titles that will launch with it.
- Royal Lust
- Wanderlust I & II
- Alien Harem Season 1 & 2 (NOTE: These are the original versions of Alien Harem, which I have taken down from everywhere, as I plan on doing a full rewrite, but I thought some people might like them.)
- My Undead Lover
I will be uploading two new novel-length titles per month for the rest of the year at least. The idea is that I'll be working hard to upload something substantial and new every month from now on. The Misty Vixen Starter Pack will go up in late June, and basically as my other titles (Hellcats Trilogy, Women of the Wild, Demoness II), fall out of the KU, I'll upload them too. I will be uploading novels a little bit ahead of time, so you'll have early access.
Today I re-released my fantasy erotica/romance novel Royal Lust!
Originally, it was a trilogy of novellas titled Royal Love. If you want to know what's different between those two versions, the answer is: basically nothing. In fact, I actually had to remove a bonus short story originally released with the Complete Trilogy pack, as it screwed with the pacing a bit. Not to fear however, as that short, along with several others, will be released for free to my website!
Here's the synopsis: Ellie Lennox is the eldest daughter of the lord of the township Lennox, making her the princess and next in line. Being six foot six and heavily into adventuring, she finds it difficult to find a man to marry, let alone someone to sleep with her. All she’s really interested in are adventures and getting laid, but after a dry spell of sex, she concocts a plan to satisfy her desperate craving.
Warren is a young healer, employed by the local lord to deal with the castle’s magical needs. Although he lusts after Princess Ellie and longs for her best friend Lena, who has been cursed to be undead, he knows that neither will ever be interested in him in that way. Or so he thought. Everything changes when Ellie whisks Lena away to the secluded family cabin and orders Warren to join them. She’s about to change everything as she prepares for a night of hot sex between all three of them...
Also, just in case you missed it, here's a quick list of other titles I've recently released.
All of these are available in eBook and paperback format, and will eventually be coming to other platforms, like Smashwords, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, and more.
Now, as for the near future.
Wanderlust, a re-release of roughly the first season of that series in novel format, will be coming out June 15th, with Wanderlust II coming out July 1st, Wanderlust III coming July 15th, Wanderlust IV coming August 1st, and Wanderlust - The Complete Collection coming August 3rd. I'll be writing some new content for Wanderlust IV.
I am currently over halfway done with writing Parasexual, which is the first novel in a new series that takes place in my Paranormal Erotica Universe. It'll be 3.99$, as it isn't as long as Demoness II or my other, lengthier releases are going to be. It's a harem novel and a lot more lighthearted, with a lot of emphasis on sex and fun with hot paranormal ladies. Unless something goes really wrong, I will have this out sometime in June. I plan on continuing to work on the Parasexual series until it is complete.
I am about a quarter of the way done with Demoness III. I wish I was farther along, and I honestly would be if all this bullshit with Amazon hadn't completely derailed my life. Parasexual would be done by now and I'd be on my way to writing Parasexual 2. But that's not what happened. On top of that, Demoness III is longer and a little more complex than what I'm used to writing. I'm aiming for it to be about as long as Demoness II, but it might end up being a little longer. We'll see. Either way it will be priced at 4.99$.
When I finish up Demoness III, I'm going to immediately get to work on Women of the Wild II, since people really seem to like the first one.
Now, some of you may be wondering about re-releases. I've since had some time to think about how I want to treat my re-releases, so below is a simple, comprehensive list of where I stand with regards to all my series I wrote before Demoness.
- Wanderlust. This is getting re-released basically as-is, with a little bit of new content, in four novels.
- Alien Harem. After some consideration, I have decided to do a full rewrite. This will probably be a trilogy.
- Adventurous & Amazonian's Love. These are getting re-released as stand-alone novels with basically no changes.
- Paranormal Passions. This is getting re-released as a trilogy of novels with basically no changes.
- Valkyries. This is getting completely rewritten from the ground up, and I intend to treat it as seriously as my newer Demoness titles, i.e., they will be longer, more complex titles. Not sure how long this series will go on for.
- Lust & Adventure. I'll be re-releasing this as a trilogy of novels with basically no changes, however, I am considering continuing this series, since it left off on a pretty open note. It depends on two things: if I get some good ideas and if people want it.
- Desire. This is being re-released as four novels, with some new material written for the original prequel novella to fill it out some more, and I might continue this. That's a distant might. I have one more idea for another book, and there's always the possibility that I could get more. Plus, Desire's a big place, and there's a lot that can happen. We'll see.
- Sex & Survival. This is getting re-released as a trilogy with basically no changes, however, I am going to write one more novel that kind of serves to open the door for a very massive change in my Post-Apocalyptic Universe, one that shakes things up a lot and, I think, will make things way more interesting for future releases. Like Haven.
And that's it. Hopefully this makes you happy!
I've just got one more thing to touch on. I originally took all of my episodic titles out of the store to protect myself from Amazon threatening me with more false accusations. I figured that now I've been pulled out of the KU, I could put them back up. Unfortunately, the ones that have not naturally fallen out of the KU yet (most of them), I discovered, will reappear in the KU if I try to re-publish them. Which obviously is not what I want.
So my thought is this: once an entire series falls out of the Kindle Unlimited (this should happen my mid August at the latest for all the series) I will post all of the episodes back up, and reduce the price of each down to .99¢. I'll also be making the first episodes of each series free. Now, to be clear, whenever their time comes to start re-publishing, I will be taking their old versions down completely. So, since Wanderlust is starting up soon, I'll be taking down all three seasons in about a week.
And that's the first newsletter. Again, I'll be releasing these at the start of each month. And they'll be shorter than this one, with releases of the previous month, progress reports, my thoughts, and upcoming releases.
Thanks for reading!